How To Clean A Lasko Fan: Preserving It Like It’s Brand New
People keep on purchasing products that give the utmost comfort. Fans like Lasko fans are part of this list. But most consumers do not understand and do not know the importance of maintaining the health of their possession.
If you want to learn how to clean a Lasko fan, read till the end. This can serve your fans the best possible quality for a long-term period.
How To Clean Different Lasko Fan Models
In case you didn’t know, your Lasko fan is a family of different fan sizes and shapes. There’s a tower, window, pedestal, table, etc. All of them serve the same purpose of giving your home a fresh and comfortable air to breathe. They also make your space feel more like a loving home.
How do you give back to your electric fan and give it the best care it deserves? Find out how to clean a Lasko fan by scrolling down below.
How to clean a Lasko fan:
- Pedestal and Table Lasko Fans
- Slowly pull out the outer parts of the fan to have more access to its internal parts.
- For this next step, you will need the manufacturer's provided manual to know how to take off the fan blade from its body.
- Make a soap and water mixture into a big basin and fully soak both the fan's outer guards and the blade onto it.
- With a clean cloth, gently wipe away the dirt and dust from the fan's major parts, especially the blade.
- Lastly, have it dry completely, then assemble your Lasko fan back again.
- Tower Fans
- Take a vacuum hose cleaner (the one with an attached brush)
- Gently run it over the fan's air exit to let the vacuum absorb all the dirt and dust resting on the blade.
- Take a clean damp cloth and wipe the outer case of the fan.
Those are simple and easy to apply methods on how to clean a Lasko fan. However, if you have a different model or type of a Lasko fan, you might have to consider checking out your fan manual for a more specific instruction to have it perfectly cleaned.
How To Preserve The Life Of Your Lasko Fan
To keep your Lasko fan functioning at a smooth level of performance, you have to take an extra thousand miles to maintain it.
You don't have to repeat this process daily. Have a regular cleaning schedule, and watch your routine turn into a habit. Remember, cleaning doesn't only preserve your appliances' life, but it will protect yours as well.
And that's it! The process of how to clean a Lasko fan is not as complicated as you first thought it would be. Cleaning it is a breeze, so you won't have to worry about pouring a little bit of your time and effort into it. A clean fan makes a happy and healthy home.