How To Clean A Cyclone Floor Fan
It’s not Halloween, but your fan looks creepy with those webs and dust. This can cause an allergic reaction to you or leave a bad impression to your house guests. You surely don’t want to be judged based on your floor fan, right? In this article, you will learn how to clean a cyclone floor fan.
Easy Steps In Cleaning Cyclone Floor Fans
There are few easy steps that you can follow on how to clean a cyclone floor fan. But before you start, make sure your floor fan is unplugged, and you have the materials for cleaning like:
What you need:
- Attachable Soft Haired Brush for vacuum cleaners
- Mild soap
- Vacuum cleaner
- Attach the brush to the vacuum cleaner
- Press start
- Brush off all the visible dirt
- Turn of the vacuum
- Pour in the water inside the basin
- Add a small amount of mild soap
- Damp the cloth
- Remove the grill of the fan
- Wipe the inside part then the outer part of the grill
- Loosen the blades
- Clean the blades and the blade stopper of your fan using the damp cloth
- Change water as many times as needed
- Wipe the fan housing with a damp cloth
- Do not open the power box of the fan, only the outer part
- Let them dry
- Put back the blade and other accessories
Dust Proofing The Fan
Aside from knowing how to clean a cyclone floor fan, it would be beneficial to know how to keep it clean for a long time. Not all of us have enough time to maintain the cleanliness of our fan. Good news! This is possible with the use of dust proofing spray.
With just a few sprays on the blade and grills, dust will slide away. How do you like that? You can buy this spray in the market or order it online. Read the label below before buying it. Make sure that it is non-flammable and has a safety seal.
Allergens will continue to circulate in your room if the fan the use is covered with dust and web. If you are to present your dirty-looking fan for Halloween purposes it is acceptable, but for daily use, never! Remember that if the allergens are present in the air you breathe, you will suffer from frequent sinusitis, asthma, or other allergic reaction.
Not just that, the dirt stuck in your fan will prevent it from working in its optimal performance. That is why it is necessary to know how to clean a cyclone floor fan.
But with these tips that we have shared with you, you can say goodbye to the Halloween themed dirt in your fan. Plus, you can breathe fresher and cleaner air! Isn’t that what you need to have a relaxed feeling and sound sleep?