How To Assemble A Pedestal Fan? – Beginner’s Guide
Have you just bought a new pedestal fan, and you have no single idea on how to set it up? Well, don't get frustrated yet because you're in the right place. It's far from complicated. Here are the steps on how to assemble pedestal fan.
What You Need To Do
There's nothing you are struggling with than having to assemble a new appliance with no clear manual provided by the manufacturer. And in this continually warming world, the need to purchase any air coolers is increasing in rate day by day. Pedestal fans are no exemption to this growing demand. So, how to assemble pedestal fan manually at home?
Follow these easy steps on how to assemble pedestal fan:
- Gently unpack each part from the box.
- Your fan comes with a base. To start, screw the base to the fan's pedestal with the help of any available screwdriver in your house.
- Now, get the motor of the fan and attach it to the pedestal. Make sure to place it well and insert it to the stand of your fan securely.
- To make sure that the motor won't fall off, use the adjusting knob attached to the metal stand.
- Then, get the switch that comes with the pedestal fan's box and connect it to the back of your fan motor.
- Standing fans usually have a rearguard or grill to protect the blade. Take the rear guard of your fan and screw it to the body.
- The next step would be to get the blade and screw it securely to the motor's shaft.
- This step is essential to fully protect the blade of your fan. Get the front guard and attached it tightly to the rear guard. Lock it with the ring lock that comes with the box.
- Now, with your fully assembled pedestal fan, you can begin adjusting it according to the height that you desire.
- The tenth and the final step would be to plug your pedestal fan to a power source and turn the power button on to enjoy your brand new pedestal fan.
That’s how to assemble a pedestal fan in 10 simple steps.
Why Choose Pedestal Fan
Here are the top reasons why pedestal fans can be the best alternative for an air-conditioning unit.
- It is affordable – Unlike your typical AC, a pedestal fan is good for your pocket. It’s easy to find units that won’t hurt your wallet and offer you the comfort you and your family need.
- It is convenient – Air-conditioning units are so bulky that you can’t easily move it from one place to another with just one hand. But with a pedestal fan, you can move it by simply dragging it on the floor. That just spells convenience!
That's how to assemble pedestal fan in your home. Remember, always choose environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient, and cost-efficient pedestal fans.